Lou has been practicing for more than 25 years in criminal defense, commercial litigation, real estate, and employment law. He is the Director of Advocacy Programs and a three-time winner of the “Professor of the Year” award at Pace University Law School. Lou has also served as an Adjunct Faculty member at Fordham Law School and St. John’s School of Law. Lou was the former Head of Staff Development at The Legal Aid Society in New York City. In practice, Lou has won numerous acquittals for clients charged with RICO, white collar offenses, and other serious federal and state crimes. Known as a key trial strategist, Lou has conducted over 100 jury trials in civil and criminal cases.
If you need representation for a criminal defense case please contact our attorneys through the following website: Criminal Defense
- How Often Do Car Accidents Cause Brain Injuries in New York City?
- Can You Still Sue for a Car Accident in NYC if there Are No Accident Photos?
- Can You Still Sue for a Car Accident if There is No Damage in NYC?
- Can You Sue for a Pedestrian Accident if You Are Hit by Uber or Lyft in NYC?
- The Statute of Limitations on Brain Injury Claims in New York