Charlie has been practicing for more than 20 years in the field of commercial real estate, construction litigation, and real estate transactional work including commercial real estate and residential leasing. He represents one of the largest real estate holding companies in the United States, and advises companies large and small on strategic planning. Charlie is a former Deputy Commissioner of Housing Preservation and Development. In addition to being an attorney, Charlie has served as a Property Manager of one of the largest housing complexes in New York. His practice area also includes employment related issues, and condominium and cooperative law.
If you need representation for a criminal defense case please contact our attorneys through the following website: Criminal Defense
- How Often Do Car Accidents Cause Brain Injuries in New York City?
- Can You Still Sue for a Car Accident in NYC if there Are No Accident Photos?
- Can You Still Sue for a Car Accident if There is No Damage in NYC?
- Can You Sue for a Pedestrian Accident if You Are Hit by Uber or Lyft in NYC?
- The Statute of Limitations on Brain Injury Claims in New York