Sam has been practicing for more than 20 years in criminal defense, at both the trial and appellate level. He has won acquittals in highly publicized cases in federal and state courts, and reversals in New York and New Jersey state courts, the Second Circuit Court of Appeals, and the United States Supreme Court. Sam has substantial experience in white collar criminal defense including securities fraud, commercial bribery and honest services, conspiracy, and tax litigation. Sam is an active member of a number of bar associations, and has served as President of the Bronx Bar Association. Sam also served as a prosecutor in New Jersey. Known for his creative solutions to complex client problems, Sam has conducted over 100 criminal jury trials, and has been named a Super Lawyer for the past three years.
If you need representation for a criminal defense case please contact our attorneys through the following website: Criminal Defense
- How Often Do Car Accidents Cause Brain Injuries in New York City?
- Can You Still Sue for a Car Accident in NYC if there Are No Accident Photos?
- Can You Still Sue for a Car Accident if There is No Damage in NYC?
- Can You Sue for a Pedestrian Accident if You Are Hit by Uber or Lyft in NYC?
- The Statute of Limitations on Brain Injury Claims in New York